Friday, February 3, 2012

Nothing fun today...

     It's late, I'm exhausted and I have to work tomorrow so there will be no fun stuff today....


Today's training:


A. incline bench press: work-up to heavy 3 (15-20 minutes)
B. 1 arm bench: 12-15/arm x 2; rest 3 minutes
C1. bat wing @ 20X3: 8-10 x 3; rest 10 seconds
C2. db hang power clean: 8-10 x 3; rest 2 minutes
D. waiter walk: 40m/side x 3; rest 1 minute 


    A. 77kg x 3.  I got all of these without help which is a step up from last week.  The first two felt super easy but the last one was a bit of a grind.  I think I pulled something on my right side pushing the last rep out, but it was worth it.  (Don't worry...it's all better now)
   B. 50lb/arm x 15 x 2.  Light and easy.
   C1. 25lb x 10 x 3
   C2. 24kg kb x 10 x 3.  I used the 24kg kb rather than the dbs to make up for the mistake that I made last week.  I felt like this was a much better clean and I was using my hips and posterior chain to move the weight rather than relying on my arms.
   D. 32kg/side x 3.  My right side felt a little less stable today but, overall, these were no problem.


All right, all right...stop begging...I'll find something fun...


Here- how about Iron Maiden doing a super cool cover of Jethro Tull's "Cross Eyed Mary"...



No comments:

Post a Comment