Sunday, January 22, 2012


    I did this on Saturday and I wasn't sure how this was gonna go because I slept like shit at the firehouse the night before but I was pleasantly surprised.  Last time I did the incline bench press triples I managed 75 kg and needed help on the last one.  I did 76kg today with no help at all and I probably (maybe) had a few more kgs in me but I ran out of time.  I moved up in weight for the second set of single arm benches because the first set (and last week's sets) were pretty easy.  I went down for all three sets of the tempo bat wings and today was the first day that those felt good.  I was still concentrating on actually cleaning the db cleans rather than curling them and those felt pretty good as well.  The waiter walks are getting to be simple, which feels good because when we first started those I was struggling with the 24kg kbs and now the 32's are no problem.  Sometimes it's the little things...

   A. incline bench press: work-up to heavy 3 (15-20 minutes)
   B. 1 arm bench: 12-15/arm x 2; rest 3 minutes
   C1. bat wing @ 20X3: 8-10 x 3; rest 10 seconds
   C2. db hang power clean: 8-10 x 3; rest 2 minutes
   D. waiter walk: 40m/side x 3; rest 1 minute 

       A.  76kg x 3
       B. 40lb/arm x 15, 45lb/arm x 15
       C1. 25 lb x 10 x 3
       C2. 45 lb. x 10 x 3
       D. 32kg/arm x 3

    The Super Bowl is going to be New England vs. New York which is a rematch of the Super Bowl that was played the day that I met my ex-wife Diana.  Watching this game could be kinda weird...  

No comments:

Post a Comment